|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Dorset - Permanent
Sales Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.
My client offers a competative salary, fantastic benefits and career progression
Purpose of the Sales Engineer:
The Sales Engineer provides wide-ranging support function to the Sales Team. The role supports the activities of our field based Sales Managers and provides commercial and technical support to their customer base in the UK and abroad.
Some of the main duties the Sales Engineer will include:
Typically tasks include:
- Supporting the preparation of quotations/bids
- Gathering market information
- Writing and coordinating new marketing material for their products and service
- Contributing to the agreed annual order intake
- Price list maintenance
- Demonstration equipment maintenance
- Month on month order intake forecasting (via CRM)
- The quality of proposals and the effectiveness of submissions to internal review process
- The accuracy and quality of information in the CRM system
- Compliance with company policies and procedures for all Sales and Marketing activities
What you need to be the successful Sales Engineer:
- A degree in engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience in the required market sector along with contractual and commercial awareness
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Engineer to progress their career.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.