|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Commission|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
I am looking for a Sales Executive with experience of selling software or solutions to the NHS/Healthcare industry.
Office or home based with regular visits to customers and prospective customer locations throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland
You will work for an established clinical software company with an international presence.
We are a forward-looking company and pride ourselves on the quality of the service we provide to our customers and we achieve high standards through our dedication to each customer and our flexible approach to business. We have a friendly, flexible and innovative approach to business, underpinned by extensive experience in the delivery of high-quality software solutions in a number of diverse market sectors.
Our vision is to be one of the UKs' premier healthcare software companies by delivering capable and secure business critical solutions to the market and forging long and mutually rewarding partnerships with our customers and our staff. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
They require an experienced business development professional to help develop new business and market opportunities from a suite of healthcare software products and associated services. Working with the Head of Sales & Marketing, the Sales Executive will be actively involved in the development of new business including developing the market using different channels.
- Identify and develop new business/market opportunities.
- Identify, target and profile prospective customers.
- Develop relationships with prospective customers using a variety of different methods.
- Assist in and attend relevant networking and industry events, workshops, seminars and exhibitions.
- Help to prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Help prepare business cases and benefits realisation plans for prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our software products.
- Maintain awareness of customers' needs and industry factors that may influence sales opportunities.
- Identify and respond to tenders and relevant requests for proposals.
- Activity participate in relevant marketing and promotion activities.
- Ensure sales targets are being achieved.
- Support marketing output (collateral, newsletters, datasheets, website, social media output, etc.)
- Focussing efforts on achieving individual and team-based sales targets.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing, sales, product and support teams.
- Maintain accurate details of customer contacts and sales prospects.
- Maintain day-to-day communication with leads and prospects.
- Provide feedback on sales activities, prospects and sales pipeline to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Provide feedback on prospects and development opportunities to the product teams.
- Provide support in product surveys and market research, events and follow ups.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.