|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Sales Executive (Healthcare Software)
I am recruiting for a Sales Executive for my client based in the Woking area who are a leading software vendor that specialise within the healthcare arena.
As a Sales Executive you will have previous commercial experience of selling healthcare software and will develop new business / market opportunities from the suite of healthcare software products and services.
As a Sales Executive you must have a full UK drivers licence with your own car and happy to travel as this role will involve extensive travelling to sites across the UK
As a Sales Executive with previous experience of selling healthcare software your OTE will be £60k - £65k
Sales Executive Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
- Mileage paid as per HRMC rate
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Sales Executive will include:
- Identify, target and profile prospective customers.
- Develop relationships with prospective customers using a variety of different methods.
- Assist in and attend relevant networking and industry events, workshops, seminars and exhibitions.
- Help to prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Help prepare business cases and benefits realisation plans for prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our software products.
- Maintain awareness of customers' needs and industry factors that may influence sales opportunities.
- Identify and respond to tenders and relevant requests for proposals.
- Activity participate in relevant marketing and promotion activities.
- Ensure sales targets are being achieved.
- Support marketing output (collateral, newsletters, datasheets, website, social media output, etc.)
- Focussing efforts on achieving individual and team-based sales targets.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing, sales, product and support teams.
- Maintain accurate details of customer contacts and sales prospects.
- Maintain day-to-day communication with leads and prospects.
- Provide feedback on sales activities, prospects and sales pipeline to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Provide feedback on prospects and development opportunities to the product teams.
- Provide support in product surveys and market research, events and follow ups.
Sales Executive Essential Competencies:
- Must have a full UK drivers licence and own car
- Must be flexible with travelling as this role will involve extensive travelling to sites across the UK
- Previous experience of selling healthcare software
- Candidates need to be proactive, motivated, confident, articulate and ambitious with a proven track record of business development within a healthcare setting.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to develop close working relationships with stakeholders in different roles and at different levels.
- The successful candidate can expect an exciting, challenging and rewarding career within a dynamic and growing business.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.