|Location: Winnersh, Berkshire||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Sales Support Specialist
Sales Support Specialist needed for an aerospace systems organisation based in Winnersh who are looking to employ an experienced Sales Support Specialist who is experienced in customer metrics such as sales, on time delivery and customer acceptance/satisfaction
The successful Sales Support Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000- 30,000 per annum
* Bonus (5.5%)
* Company pension scheme
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Health screening
* Free parking
* Dry cleaning service
* Free tea and coffee!
* Childcare vouchers
* Dental Insurance
* Private Medical Scheme
* Retail Voucher
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Sales Support Specialist will include:
- Receives general instruction on new projects or assignments. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity, referring to defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Responsible for measuring performance to customers on many dimensions. Area of focus is root cause and development of corrective actions. Continue to develop and use analytical skills to perform data analysis to create resolutions to positively impact performance to all customers and/or serve as a precedent for future decisions.
- Provide moderately complex quotes (Catalog net / list / pre-approved Sales Bulletins; standard and previously negotiated Ts & Cs).
- Validate customer PO against basic / standard and previously negotiated contractual terms negotiating with the customer any issues identified.
- Work with appropriate functions within the company to achieve delivery lead times to satisfy customer's requirements. This includes utilizing an established network of internal contacts in other areas of the business.
- Interacts with customer prior to and/or after sale developing and maintaining positive partner relationships. Aware of customers business and operating environment. Begins to recognize add-on growth opportunities for assigned accounts. Proactively gathers customer information, assures timely response to requests, develops solution to customer specific issues.
What you need to be the successful Sales Support Specialist:
In order to be the successful Sales Support Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
- Experience dealing with customer metrics such as sales, on time delivery and customer acceptance/satisfaction
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
DON'T MISS OUT! Click apply now
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.