|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Salesforce Delivery Manager
Salesforce Delivery Manager needed for a multinational educational tech-service organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Salesforce Delivery Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce and CRM platforms ideally working in an Agile environment.
The successful candidate would desirably have experience delivery BAU projects. Planning new platform solutions and rollouts. Experience with Pardot is advantageous to this role.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Salesforce Delivery Manager will include:
- Prioritising across our Technical Solutions Team through regular standup, review and planning sessions using tools such as JIRA and Trello.
- Implement and develop tools and processes such as CI to better manage the BAU projects.
- Ensure successful delivery on BAU projects throughout the platform working alongside the team members
What experience you need to be the successful Salesforce Delivery Manager:
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM Platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial experience of leading software development projects
- Worked within an Agile team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Delivery Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.