|Location: West End, London||Salary: £19000 - £23000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Mobile Phone Hardware Technician
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 + Benefits!
Are you a mobile device/tablet hardware technician looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, thriving environment?
If the answer is YES, then this is for you!
As a Hardware Technician you will recieve the following benefits:
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Full Training provided
Some of the main duties of the Hardware Technician will include:
- As a Hardware Technician, you will be assessing computer faults and expediting repairs and supporting less experienced colleagues.
- You will be required to subject all repairs to strict tests and quality control procedures before preparing them for return to their owners.
- You will be required to deliver excellent customer service for repair customers, sometimes face to face, sometimes by phone and email.
- You will be expected to set an example for others and help improve quality and productivity in the workshop.
In order to be the successful Hardware Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- You must have a proven track record in 'Android' mobile/tablet device repair and be keen to further your IT career.
- You should be keen to take responsibility for your workload and foster a team spirit to deliver results.
- You must be willing to share your experience and help develop less experienced colleagues while furthering your own knowledge.
- Above all you must be passionate about delivering an excellent service to our customers and be determined to succeed.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile/Tablet device technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.