|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: SAP Applications Development Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Package
Key Skills: SAP, Project Management, Development, Customer, Client, Relationship Management, Prince2, ITIL, DOORS, SoW, Visio Diagrams, Design Documentation, Troubleshooting, Requirements, Test Plans, Production, IT, Applications Development
An experienced Quality Improvement Engineer is required to play a key role in overseeing the day to day operations of the SAP Development Team, providing continuous service improvement, staff performance and ensuring that standards and processes are followed consistently in providing effective customer service meeting the set requirements.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an SAP Applications Development Manager?
- Ensuring that all SLA's are monitored and met day to day
- Tracking and troubleshooting of issues on IT application issues
- Maintaining and updating of SAP Application team resource plan
- Developing, growing and maintain the SAP Application portfolio and roadmap development to enhance products and service delivery
- Creation of SoW, Design Documentation, Visio Diagrams and Project Plans
- Liaison and engagement with stakeholders incusing clients and business partners
- Writing of functional requirements, development of test plans and resolution of production issues
What are we looking for in our next SAP Applications Development Manager?
- Hold ITIL Foundation OR Prince2 Foundation Certification
- Have experience of leading a variety of SAP Projects in an end-user environment
- Experience in SAP development and support best practices
- Have demonstrable leadership and relationship building skills
- Have the ability to understand and create workflows and test scripts
- Experienced in creating SoW, detailed systems designs/documentation
- Have prior experience in managing a team
- Have experience in working within secure and export-controlled environments is desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next SAP Applications Development Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next SAP Applications Development Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.