|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 28 days ago|
My Client is looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join them at their Bedfordshire site. As the company looks to grow its UK business over the next five years, it sees new opportunities to partner with the UK government to meet the country's global defence and security needs.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4.00pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri Day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
My client has become known as a leading UK defence engineering company, delivering on a broad range of contracts for the MoD, prime contractors across the wider UK market and international defence ministries.
Specific Job Description
- Designing, developing, implementing the SAP ERP logistics module areas (specifically PP, MM and PM) to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
- Ensuring all core business requirements are maintained, new business needs are proactively supported, and new SAP functionality delivers business benefits.
- Assuring comprehensive regression testing is completed before changes are released to the production environments.
- Collaborate with other IT and functional team members to maintain/apply coherent, optimised, integrated, and standardised processes.
- Prepare lifecycle documentation required for all SAP support aspects (functional specs, technical spec, data maps, test plans, training documents, interface control documents, job schedules, etc.)
- Work with internal customers to assess new work and deliver existing projects.
- Assuring compliance with all local and corporate regulatory requirements (MoD, Internal Controls, Corporate Information Security)
- Planning, organising and conducting SAP demonstrations and workshops for key stakeholders, customers, and management.
- Experience with the SAP ERP 6.0, Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry, and other related SAP solutions.
- Experience implementing solutions for Manufacturing and Shop Floor environments, specifically within the PP, MM and PM modules:
- Materials Requirements Planning, Production Order Management, Rework, Production Master Data, Engineering Change Management, Document Management, Barcoding, Purchase orders, STO, Scheduling Agreements
- Understanding of integration to other modules: MM, SD, PS, FICO.
- SAP project and change management experience.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Experience with SAP User Experience (UX) technologies - Fiori/UI5, SAP Screen Personas.
- Experience with iMRO
- Experience with SAP custom development techniques and output technologies (User Exits, Enhancements, Smart Forms, SAPScript).
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!