|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: SAP Business Analyst
Location: Bedfordshire OR Hampshire
Key Skills: SAP, ECC6, ERP, SAP ERP 6.0, Defence, Aerospace, Manufacturing, PP, MM, PM, Materials Requirements, S/4 HANA, Fiori/U15, iMRO, FICO, SAPScript
An experienced SAP Business Analyst is required to join the applications team to design, develop and implement the SAP ERP logistics to meet global and legal/business requirements.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an SAP Business Analyst?
- To Ensure that all core business requirements are maintained and new SAP functionality delivers business benefit
- Assuring comprehensive regression testing is completed before change is released to the production environments
- Preparation of lifecycle documentation required for all SAP support aspects - technical specs, data maps, job schedules
- Assuring the compliance with all local and corporate regulatory requirements
- Carry out planning, organising and conduction of SAP demonstrations and workshops for stakeholders, customers and management
What are we looking for in our next SAP Business Analyst?
- Proficient experience with SAP ERP 6.0 in the Aerospace or Defence sector highly desirable
- Experience in the implementation of solutions for Manufacturing specifically within the PP, MM modules
- Possess an understanding of the integration to other modules: MM, SD, PS, FICO
- Experience with SAP User Experience (UX) technologies - Fiori/U15
- Experience with iMRO
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional SAP Business Analyst experience, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!