|Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 16 days ago|
SAP Business Analyst needed - Permanent position - Based in Bedfordshire
Currently I am looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join my client who are a leading Defence company based in Bedfordshire.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience implementing solutions for projects systems (PS) within a manufacturing environment.
Benefits package for the successful SAP Business Analyst:
- Up to £75,000 per annum based on experience
- 25 day's holiday
- Flexible start/finish times
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
Required skills for the successful SAP Business Analyst:
- Engineer to Order, Network scheduling
- Working knowledge of WBS elements, scheduling and integration to billing
- Integration to other modules such as PP/CO
- Understanding of integration to other modules: MM, QM, SD, PP, FICO.
Some of the main duties for the successful SAP Business Analyst:
- Designing, developing, implementing and controlling the SAP Projects system module (logistics) to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
- Ensuring all core business requirements are maintained, new business needs are proactively supported, and new SAP functionality delivers business benefits.
- Assuring comprehensive regression testing is completed before changes are released to the production environments.
- Collaborate with other IT and functional team members to maintain/apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes.
- Oversee the preparation of comprehensive lifecycle documentation required for all SAP support aspects (functional specs, technical spec, data maps, test plans, training documents, interface control documents, job schedules, etc.)
- Work with internal customers to assess new work and deliver existing projects.
Please note that the successful SAP Business Analyst must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)