|Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Company benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
SAP Developer - (Project Systems) needed for a leading UK defence company based in Ampthill who are looking to employ an experienced SAP Developer with an in-depth knowledge of Project Systems.
Salary on offer is £65k depending on experience. Office location based in Bedfordshire or Hampshire area.
The successful SAP Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits and chances of progression.
Responsibilities of the SAP Developer Project Systems will include:
- Designing, developing, implementing and controlling the SAP Projects system module (logistics) to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
- Ensuring all core business requirements are maintained, new business needs are proactively supported, and new SAP functionality delivers business benefits.
- Assuring comprehensive regression testing is completed before changes are released to the production environments.
- Collaborate with other IT and functional team members to maintain/apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes.
- Oversee the preparation of comprehensive lifecycle documentation required for all SAP support aspects (functional specs, technical spec, data maps, test plans, training documents, interface control documents, job schedules, etc.)
- Work with internal customers to assess new work and deliver existing projects.
- Assuring compliance with all local and corporate regulatory requirements (MoD and Corporate Information Security)
- Controlling and evaluating interface and conversion process risks from an operational and systems perspective.
- Planning, organizing and conducting SAP demonstrations and workshops for key LMUK stakeholders, customers, and management.
- Assess new requirements with clients, hosting workshops to elicit requirements, overseeing the production of requirements.
In order to be the successful SAP Developer - (Project Systems) and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience implementing solutions for projects systems (PS) within a manufacturing environment:
- Engineer to Order, Network scheduling
- Working knowledge of WBS elements, scheduling and integration to billing
- Integration to other modules such as PP/CO
- Understanding of integration to other modules: MM, QM, SD, PP, FICO.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an SAP Developer PS to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!