|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £50000 - £66000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
SAP PI Developer
An experienced SAP PI Developer needed to work with an international SAP team which supports and implements the SAP Tax and Revenue Management and Enterprise Resource Planning solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally.
The successful SAP PI Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will be offered:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the SAP PI Developer will include:
As an SAP PI Developer, you will be involved in delivering project, enhancement and Live Service changes on the 350+ interfaces that are responsible for processing 500,000 interactions per day.
Working within the SAP Delivery Group you will have the opportunity to work within the SAP Development team to:
- Develop and deliver SAP PI related changes and artefacts including an end to end solution design aligned to the functional specification in the form of an Extended Physical Interface Definition Document (EPIDD)
- Provide impacts, support system test and integration testing cycles, and support technical implementations (Releases, Patching, Upgrades)
- Manage SAP PI incident resolution (root-cause analysis, problem statements) for both project/enhancement and maintenance releases
- Support the SAP Delivery Group Operations Centre with all SAP Interface related performance and monitoring activities
What you need to be the successful SAP PI Developer:
In order to be the successful SAP PI Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- SAP Integration Development experience using PI/PO across different versions of SAP PI (7.1/7.3) and SAP PO (7.5) Architecture
- Development Experience in PI/PO Interface scenarios, using Integration processes, Inbound/outbound file-based interfaces and APIs using Advance Adapter configuration
- Ability to communicate well with both SAP team members and external third-party suppliers to create and edit External Physical Interface Definition Documents (EPIDDs)
- Very good working experience of SOAP, File (NFS, FTP), XI and HTTP Adapters
- Good working experience using ABAP Proxies, IDOCs and RFC interfaces
- Working knowledge in w3c Standards for XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD and XSLT
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SAP PI Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!