|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £320 - £350 per day|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Job Title: SAP Security Analyst
Rate: £320 - £350 p/d
Term: Initial 4 Months
Key Skills: SAP, Security, ECC6, BW, SOx, CUA, HR
An experienced SAP Security Analyst is required to join my client to play a key part of the team dedicated to managing the Security of SAP systems across the company and will assist in representing and helping to achieve the objectives of the Security function.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an SAP Security Analsyt?
- Responsible for defining and maintaining controls with the SAP Security landscape and making improvements to ensure effective processes continue, delivering excellence to the business.
What are we looking for in our next SAP Security Analyst?
- Experience with SAP's role-based security concepts and profile generator for ECC6 and BW
- Experience of SOx compliance and controls desirable
- Experience of HR security and processes
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP licenses and audit processes
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional SAP Security expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!