|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Satellite Hub Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Key Skills: Satellite, IP, RF Hubs, 2nd & 3rd Line Support, VSAT, Gilat, Hughes, IDirect, Newtec, LAN/WAN
Satellite Hub Engineer required to join my client based in London.
Working from site, my client is a leading provider of data communications services globally. They are looking for their next Satellite Hub Engineer to be an integral part of the team, providing hands on leadership, strategy and management of Systems covering over 1 billion people worldwide. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
So, what are the responsibilities of the Satellite Hub Engineer?
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support for satellite equipment
- Provisioning customer Network Services on Core Infrastructure
- Provide support to service design, transition and Design
- Documentation of Designs & configurations for Service management
- Analysis of Hub Infrastructure to drive continuous improvement to Hub Infrastructure
What are we looking for in our next Satellite Hub Engineer?
- A solid understanding of VSAT & RF technology
- Commercial hands on experience with Hub Management & Operations
- Operations experience with Hughes OR IDirect OR Newtec & Gilat
- Previous experience with service provisioning or satellite communications environments
- Knowledge of Network Engineering LAN/WAN
- Juniper or Cisco Network Devices
- CCNA or equivalent qualification
- A REAL PASSION & DESIRE
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional engineering capabilities, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leading provider of data communications, as their next Satellite Hub Engineer, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOT, ELIGIBILITY FOR & PASSING OF ITAR (INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS) IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.