|Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Georgia Boylan||Job Published: 22 days ago|
SCADA Project Manager - Midlands
Contract - 6 months
*** Competive rates on offer - please contact me for more info! ***
Your role involves the end-to-end delivery of the Core software for the SCADA project, including managing the programme and discipline leads in the management of the Core software delivery. This also involves:
- Ensure the delivery of the high level software is performed in accordance with the agreed project delivery methodology and that it conforms to all applicable Network Rail standards.
- You will be responsible for the safe delivery of Rail projects to agreed programme quality and budget
- Your role will be office & site based to ensure project is delivered to quality, safety and environmental standards on time and within budget
You will be responsible for:
- Providing management, direction and support to the Rail business team
- Building and developing client relationships
- Managing the Core software project on a day-to-day basis, keeping track of progress and making corrections
- Identify and manage risks
- Assist the Development Lead to implement an Agile based Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and a culture of continuous improvement
- Matrix manage a software development team of business analysts, developers and testers
- Carry out regular reviews with the project team to monitor performance against KPIs
Required experience of project manager:
- Good internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skill
- Knowledge of or the desire to understand SCADA systems associated with electrical power distribution.
- Network Rail/Sentinel PTS is desireable
- Working knowledge of H&S at work regulations
- Understanding of Network Rail Group and Line standards
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to discuss, please contact Georgia on 01342 330 537 ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.