|Location: Greenwich, London||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Car|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Scaffold Estimator
Salary: Circa £70,000 + Car and benefits
Job Summary for the Scaffold Estimator:
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your commercial skills as well as work on some of the largest projects in London.
You will be part of an established team working on pricing, measurement and tender process.
Job Description for the Scaffold Estimator:
- Calculating and preparing tender submissions for future works and variations on existing projects.
- Chasing sales leads and following up with clients post-tender.
- Keeping on top of market dynamics to ensure we maintain competitive advantage.
- Maintain and develop relationships within our supply chain.
- Organising and attending site meetings and surveys with project teams and clients.
- Working closely with clients to understand and interpret clients' specifications and requirements.
- Ensure projects are handed over to operational teams effectively and liaise with operational staff to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Negotiation of costs with clients' pre and post quotation stage.
- Forecasting cost of projects delivery, ensuring profit margins and sustained and evaluating commercial viability.
The Scaffold Estimator Essentials:
- Previous experience within the scaffolding sector.
- Must be fluent in the CASE estimating system
- Excellent communication skills and confident dealing with clients.
- Solution orientated with a commitment to constant improvement in how you work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Can represent complex data and information in a clear and useable way.
- Strong IT skills.
- Can work under pressure and be a supportive team player.
- Highly numerate. Proven track record in winning and growing business.
If you are interested, please get in touch as they are looking to get you started ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.