|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 21 days ago|
We are looking for experiecned and enthusiatic Scrum Masters for our customer in Horsham.
As Scrum Master you will ensure that Agile Development Teams adhere to agile values and principles, and follow SAFe processes and practices as agreed by the organisation
You will have effective organisation skills and a passion for Agile, be highly motivated with an attention to detail. You will have a natural ability to motivate others and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
Scrum Master - Key Activities:
* Act as Scrum Master for a development team.
* Improve current agile processes and culture around the team's activities
* Ensure impediments to Agile Development teams are cleared to allow unfettered delivery of software; protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions
* Ensuring good relationships between the team and others outside the team
* Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
* Guiding the team as to how to self-organise
* Addressing team dynamics
* Experienced Scrum Master - at least two years in the role for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment
* Knowledge of various well-documented Agile techniques (example: burndown reporting, various retrospective formats etc).
* Conceptual understanding of development processes and technologies, such as GIT and microservices
* Strong written and presentational skills
Job Description 2
* Scrum Master certification (CSM)
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches e.g. SAFe, Kanban, XP
* Financial Services industry experience
* Educated to Batchelor Degree level
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.