|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits and Shares|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
£50,000-£60,000 + Benefits + Shares
What you would do
Primarily this role is about building quality into our products from the outset. Very-much a hands-on role implementing behavioural tests into our latest products and building a scalable process to ensure we push out quality products First Time Right. We have some legacy systems sure, but this is not really about them, it's more about the new. We are building ground-breaking solutions to help us manage the kerbside and to put that resultant data in the hands of the consumer - the driver. We are at the forefront of this movement and this role will help us in our quest to be the best there is. The role works collaboratively with our Mapping, Product and Development teams in the creation of test scenarios, development and execution of test cases, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes. You will lead by example by demonstrating best practices to help pattern the testing methods of the rest of the team.
What will you bring
- An innate ability to find flaws and break things with code to ferret out the unanticipated
- An ability to evangelise testing concepts, methodologies and processes
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Jest/Pupeteer
- Architecting, creating and executing manual and automated tests
- Validating that deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- Ability to work in a team-focused environment across multiple projects
- Experience in the evaluation, selection and implementation of tooling to support the QA processes.
- Real time data analysis, and a strong desire to work with cutting edge technologies
- The ability to form detailed test plans and cases whilst having an obsession for quality and an amazing eye for detail
What will you have
- Around 3 years' experience in a quality assurance role, preferably within a SME
- Previous knowledge of cloud-based solutions (PaaS, SaaS, MaaS, DaaS)
- A background working with both the private and public sector would be advantageous
What you would get
- Generous Salary - no-one works for free right?
- Pension - we all get old. look at the CTO - we didn't know numbers went up that high!
- Perkbox - free stuff/cheap stuff/discounted stuff - what's not to like?
- Ability to work from home - it's where the heart is.
- A very cool office in Farringdon - exposed brick, glass, sofas, sideboards (like the 70's)
- Share options
- Biscuits, lots of biscuits - (and fruit) but who doesn't like the odd biscuit?
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.