|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Search Marketing Executive | Ecommerce | West Sussex | Permanent | c£30,000
My client, an ecommerce/retail organisation based in Worthing, is currently recruiting a Search Markeitng Execuitve. This position is permanent and will be paying £25,000 - £30,000 pa.
The Search Marketing (SEM) Executive will manage all PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM (PPC) Specialist will effectively manage the PPC budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
The successful applicant will work closely with the wider marketing and SEO teams and will take responsibility to:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for PPC campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Ideal candidates will display:
- Proven search marketing (SEM) experience and success managing PPC & SEO campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing (SEM)
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
If you're interested and have the requires skills and experience - please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.