|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Security Administrator needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Farnborough who are looking to employ an experienced Security Administrator, who has active DV clearance.
The successful Security Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Contributed pension
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Security Administrator will include:
- Gain and maintain knowledge of current MoD and HMG security requirements and provide advice to the Systems Security Officer on MOD security requirements.
- Assist with maintaining accreditation of systems in accordance with the security requirements in the company's contract with MoD.
- Assist with maintaining RMADS and security risk assessments for systems to support accreditation.
- Assist with maintaining certification of the facility in support of the accreditation of systems.
- Assist with maintaining relevant Codes of Connection and ensure continued approval for such connections.
- Assist with maintaining Protective Document Registers.
- Assist with security admin including security clearance paperwork required for visiting overseas site, security clearance validation and arranging the sending of clearance details to various sites.
- Review, update and generate security operating procedures, as tasked by the Systems Security Officer.
- Support compliance checking activities to be completed by the Security Team.
- Assist with the development and delivery of security training to the Programme.
What you need to be the successful Security Administrator:
In order to be the successful Security Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team, and able to work with others.
- Able to manage own tasks and time liaising with the System Security Officer to agree tasks to be delivered and time to be worked on programme.
- Previous experience of working in a MoD environment is of benefit.
- DV clearance required.
- An interested in or experience of information security and assurance.
- Experience of MoD's security requirements (including JSP 440 and JSP 604) is of benefit.
- Experience in the production of security procedures.
- Qualified MoD Crypto Custodian or willing to attend training.
- Qualified MOD ITSO or willing to attend training.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Security Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.