|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: Up to £1000 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job Title: Security Administrator
Term: Initial 3 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: Negotiable & Dependent Upon Experience
Key Skills: Security, Administrator, Defence, Classified Material, Assets, Materials, ISO, ISO27001, Compliance, Admin, Support
An experienced Security Administrator is required to play a key role in the administrative support to the Security Controller.
So, what will you be doing as a Security Administrator?
- Reduction of the holding of legacy classified materials
- Carrying out of muster of classified assets
- Registering of new assets and management for the assignment of classified assets
- Organisation of the destruction of legacy classified assets
- Organisation and coordination of security paperwork for submittal to the security controller
- Coordination of the update of policies regarding ISO 27001
- Provision of admin support in preparation of ISO27001 recertification
What are we looking for in our next Security Administrator?
- Knowledge of Compliance/Security standards
- Prior experience within the Defence industry desirable
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 essential
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Security Administrator, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy