|Location: Birmingham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Nuclear||Type: Contract|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Security Architect needed on a contract basis for an Engineering organisation with locations throughout the UK. You will be working in a remote capacity although your focus will be in and around the Birmingham area. The Security Architect will apply their detailed knowledge of the current cyber threat landscape, technical vulnerabilities and attack methodologies to the design of complex architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
Some of the main duties of the Security Architect will include:
- Conducting analysis of and delivering consultancy on the security posture of complex system architectures.
- Collaboratively working with other architect disciplines and technical experts to deliver a security viewpoint on architectures that will inform the design while ensuring security requirements are met.
- Collaboratively working with other security experts, including Information Assurance consultants, accreditors, analysts and penetration testers to inform secure architectural design that meets all relevant governance requirements.
- Possess an understanding of, and (when required) be able to lead security-related project delivery elements, from detailed technical levels to the high-level enterprise views.
- Possess an understanding of, and (when required) be able to lead security governance project elements. This includes, but is not limited to, security assurance, aspects of accreditation, Government and commercial frameworks and related technical guidance/best practice.
What experience you need to be the successful Security Architect:
- A sound understanding of Information Assurance Frameworks, both Government and commercial (e.g., I 1&2, 27001, NIST).
- Strong technical background with knowledge across multiple platforms and technologies
- Robust ability to identify cyber security risks and develop proportionate mitigations in solution designs.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Security Architect to progress their career witha wll known Global organisation. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position won'e be vacant for long!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.