|Location: London, England||Salary: £39000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Salary: £39,000 - £60,000
Security Consultant required for a national organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced/ chartered Security Consultant with at least 3 years' experience in security system designs.
The successful Security Consultant will want to work for this client not just for the exciting opportunity but due to the great wealth benefits including:
- Salary: £39,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Great opportunity for career progression
- 23 days holiday
- Encouragement to develop career with the client
- Optional benefits including discounted retail vouchers, private insurance scheme and many more
Some of the main duties of the Security Consultant include:
- Provide security design and project management services for the protection of public infrastructure and buildings.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to work out their requirements and successfully deliver projects.
- Creating technical reports
- Prepare detailed project briefs
- Produce and develop detailed security designs and specifications
- Undertake security audits and site inspections
Security Consultant key skills and experience:
In order to be the successful Security Consultant and have an opportunity for working for this great client you'll need the following:
- At least 5 years' experience in the design of security systems
- Great ability to deliver a service within strict cost, time and quality restrictions
- Strong technical knowledge of security systems
- Eligible and willing to acquire Security Clearance
This really is a great opportunity for a Security Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly.
Please contact Paul: 01342 330577 or
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.