|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40 - £45 per hour|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Aubrey Knight||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Cyber security/ defence /engineering/ systems/ CTAS/ IEC 62443/ DOORS/ CESG/ SyOps
Are you on the market for a new and exciting contract role? Do you have experience of cyber security standards (IEC 62443)? And do you have a good understanding of systems, safety and security design principles? Then this might be the role for you!
We are looking for someone to be responsible for all aspects of project product security by assessing requirements to strengthen the hardware and software products against both cyber and physical attack. You will be responsible for controlling security risks within the product, translating security policy and evaluating security enforcing functions.
You will have:
- Understanding of defence projects,
- Experience of cyber security standards (IEC 62443),
- Cyber and information security programme implementation experience,
- Knowledge of and exposure to large scale technical infrastructure environments,
- Knowledge of CESG Tailored Assurance Service (XTAS) lifecycle
- Good PC skills (DOORS, Excel, Word)
Must be able to get security clearance!
For more information, please apply.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.