|Location: Hove||Salary: £25000 - £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Sector: Oil & Gas, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Senior Analyst / Forecasting Analyst
Senior Analyst / Forecasting Analyst required to join a globally established leader in the generation and supply of low carbon energy, producing around one-fifth of the UK's electricity. With a massive focus on safe, dependable energy generation and an ethos of service excellence the Financial Modeller can be located in Hove or Croydon.
On offer for the Senior Analyst / Forecasting Analyst is:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Chance to work for a globally recognised company
The Senior Analyst / Forecasting Analyst will play an integral role in the development of an optimised resource planning capability for Customer Operations and wider Customers business. The role holder will be responsible for developing, maintaining and owning a set of demand and supply models to support the effective deployment of capacity within Customer Operations, developing a strong understand of the drivers of activity and ultimately cost in each function. They will play a key role in terms of ensuring that we have the plans in place to deliver an efficient and value-driven Customer Operations function.
The Senior Analyst / Forecasting Analyst will be responsible for the continuous improvement and development of resource planning models, the role holder will be required to set up an effective network across Customers and establish feedback loops to ensure that developments in supply (e.g, absence) and demand (e.g. product closures) are reflected to ensure the most accurate forward view of resource requirements possible. This will be crucial in ensuring that both operational managers and the Resource Management team are able to support the short-term management of capacity
The Senior Analyst / Forecasting Analyst will need the following skillset:
- Strong analytical and modelling experience with advanced spreadsheet and database skills (VBA and SQL preferred)
- Experience in providing recommendations for strategic or high value business decisions
- Highly numerate and analytical, with a proven track record of interpreting information to generate valuable insights and working with financial data.
- Self-starter able to effectively recognise priorities with minimal guidance
- Displays a challenging and value-focused mentality; is able to challenge the status quo and have difficult conversations to support increased value / efficiency
- Strong internal stakeholder network and ability to build productive relationships
Don't regret not applying to be part of such an exciting opportunity as the Senior Analyst / Forecasting Analyst, click apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.