|Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Senior Architectural Technician
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
My client, a well-respected architectural practice, are looking to view the profiles of experienced Architectural Technologists to join their office based near Hitchin due to expansion. They are an energetic Architectural practice working within residential, retail, hospitality and commercial projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Architectural Technician
- Exciting opportunity to work within a focused team in a growing company
- Architectural technicians / technologists work closely with architects and other building professionals, providing architectural design services and solutions on construction projects.
- They negotiate projects, assessing the clients needs and agree the project brief
- Design the project and presenting design proposals using CAD and Revit.
- Projects range from residential to commercial.
- Discovering new construction techniques
- They have a diverse portfolio of projects.
Benefits for Senior Architectural Technician
- A competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days Holiday per annum
- Great working environment
Requirements for Senior Architectural Technician
- 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Strong knowledge of building regulations UK
- experience in delivering complete working drawing CAD packages.
- Degree or correspondent in an Architectural discipline
- A comprehensive understanding of Autodesk Revit / AutoCAD is essential
- InDesign and Adobe is desirable
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.