|Location: Chester, Cheshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Architectural Technician needed for one of the UKs leading residential developers.
Due to the Technicality of the role, my client will consider Architectural Technician's from an architectural practice, residential developer or main contracting background.
The role will be based out of my clients office in the Chester region.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work.
The Architectural Technician will work within the Technical team reporting to the Technical Director.
The position is a permanent position.
The successful Architectural Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Car allowance/Company Car
- 5% bonus (discretionary)
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Main dutiesof the architectural technician will include:
- Project Coordination.
- Coordinate with Engineers, Surveyors, Buyers and the Construction team.
- Provision of AutoCAD format drawings to assist in the preparation of brochure information and sales literature.
- Attend design team meetings, providing architectural and design advice for projects during the build process.
- Manage the distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internally and externally.
- Attend site visits.
What you need to be the successful Architectural Technician:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on new build residential projects.
- Fully conversant with current Building Regulations and NHBC Standards.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office packages and Adobe.
- Full UK driving license.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Architectural Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.