|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £20 - £26 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Senior Artworker needed for a worldwide Pharmaceutical organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Artworker with an in-depth knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry.
The successful Senior Artworker will want to work for this client not just because it's a great, reputable company but also because the chance of extension is highly likely and would add a great wealth of experience and understanding of Artwork and the Pharmaceutical industry as a whole.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Artworker will include:
- Ensure that packs and packaging materials are accurate and specified in accordance with the requirements of a high-level business performance, GMP (European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice) and Global Change Control Guidelines. This includes the checking and approving of amendments to existing or new packaging.
- Management of the local change control process with Regulatory, Supply Chain Planners, Quality Assurance and Inter-Company and Third Party Manufacturing to ensure changes occur within Regulatory and Legal constraints of implementation.
- Partner with Marketing to deliver NPI & Rebrand Activity for UK & IRE. Over-see artwork process from pre-production briefing through to press pass.
- Liaison with Artwork Houses, Production, Hub Operations, Distribution and Storage to ensure all technical packaging requirements are fulfilled. Adhere to bespoke operating processes.
- Management of Artwork Approval Process to deliver Final Artwork in line with the CPA. Providing information regarding printed packaging materials to internal departments and appropriate outside agencies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver customised packaging solutions e.g. security; promo, SRP. Manage specific quality related re-pack activity e.g. over-labelling.
- Provide artwork to support In-House Image Library and manage the commercial availability of Artwork to external providers.
- Deliver Key Strategic Projects as deemed necessary to support Business objectives.
What you need to be the successful Senior Artworker:
In order to be the successful Senior Artworker and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- 3-5 years FMCG and/or 2yrs in the Pharmaceutical/OTC Industry within a similar role
- Purchasing related and Logistics knowledge also required.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate across all levels of the business both internally and externally).
- Negotiation Skills - ability/evidence of experience having to negotiate across multiple stakeholders.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Artworker to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.