|Location: City of Westminster, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Bid Manager - Senior
*** Attractive salary and benefits - please contact me for more info ***
Producing winning bid material, responsible for the process from start to finish ensuring bids are of high quality and delivered on time
Responsibilities of Bid Manager
- Bid submission support
- Deliver all aspects of tender process, including preparing Bid presentations, submittals and prequalification
- Assist with workload planning, bid forecasting, cost and win / loss tracking & reporting.
- Review Bid and Proposal's, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Keep the bid library up to date
- Monitoring the costs being incurred by the business throughout the bid process
- Maintaining good relationships with existing and potential customers
Required Experience for the Bid Manager
- Proven experience working as a Bid Manager, with a background in transportation, traffic, rail or defence
- Experience of managing and leading a successful Bid team, producing winning Bids and Proposals
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- APMP or equivalent qualification with demonstrable Bid wins and best practice.