|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aubrey Knight|
BA/ Business Analyst/ e-commerce/ Agile/ SAP/ Team Lead/ Web
Are you a seasoned business analyst who wants to lead a team? Read on..
Purpose of job:
● To facilitate senior business stakeholders in articulating its processes, data and
strategic business requirements.
● To help discover and influence the discussion around relevant technology
opportunities to drive innovation and business benefit.
● Drive continuous improvement in the Business Analyst process to meet
expectations around "delivery to requirements"
● Manage the schedule and development of a small team of BAs
● Working at the same level of business stakeholders, help elicit strategic business
requirements, map future business capabilities and contribute to the definition of
● To build up the business analysis community in the training of tools, identification
of a career development plan, competency framework, mentoring and coaching.
● To establish and maintain an Enterprise Process Model Framework.
● To work with the IS management and plan and estimate the business analysis
activities for candidate projects - type and level of resource, type of number of
activities to accomplish deliverables such as feasibility studies, business cases
and requirements documents, process models.
● To work with the IS Management to identify the organisational impact in terms of
competencies roles, responsibilities, training, communication, transition planning.
● Work with IS stakeholders in identifying technology gaps on the roadmap and
contributing to supplier assessments.
● To develop a detailed understanding of business, organisation, data, systems
● Lead workshops, meetings and presentations applying best practice tools and
methodologies to achieve the above outcomes.
● To ensure that business analysis activities, project goals and business benefits
are aligned to the strategic objectives of the company.
● To document the outcomes of stakeholder engagement (process mapping,
enterprise models, requirements, benefits etc and manage the repository of the
intellectual property in an easily accessible and organised manner- GSuite)
● Advise stakeholders of the impact of change as a result of a project, feasibility
study in terms of issues, risks and benefits.
● Depending on the situation drive, manage or contribute to feasibility studies and
business cases, review and approve quality of documents.
● Conduct high level requirements gathering and benefits analysis.
Key experience required:
● Knowledge and experience in business analysis for requirements, business
planning, User stories using traditional and Agile methods ideally in JIRA.
● Background in process re-engineering, root cause, impact and other process (not
systems) analysis methods.
● Demonstrates breadth and in-depth knowledge of business areas such as Travel,
insurance, marketing and contact centres.
● Broad understanding of the current and emerging technology trends and
● Experience of working at all points of the project lifecycle
● Preferred working knowledge of the outdoor leisure market, major business
processes and key performance indicators.
● Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation and metrics development; statistical
analysis skills are a plus.
● Familiarity with application delivery methods. Experience with e-commerce, Web ,
SAP, and Internet/intranet development and implementation is a plus.
For more information, please apply!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.