|Location: Wymondham, Norfolk||Salary: £40000 - £43000 per annum + Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
£40,000 to £44,000 (experience based)
I'm looking for a Senior Buyer to join my client who is a young, dynamic and exciting company who specialise in aircraft interiors. This role can offer you job satisfaction and the chance to grow as a professional.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a supplier base and sourcing strategy across
the commodity group suitable to deliver the current and future needs of the business. The role will
include the need to set up, and manage your own supply of production materials, tooling and/or services.
Benefits on offer:
- Salary: £40,000 to £44,000
- Flexible working
- bonus scheme
- Raise, execute and manage purchase orders
- Inventory Control of materials and resources to production lines
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers
- Control and lead supplier negotiations
- Develop and maintain a supplier base and sourcing strategy suitable to deliver the current
- and future needs of the business
- Monitor and maintain the correct level of QCD performance
- Strong contract awareness and capability, to create and ensure the necessary contractual
- arrangements are in place to control and manage business risks
- To analyse quotes and QAF's to be able to effectively negotiate with the supplier, and to
- summarise the information for the supplier nomination process.
- To lead the supplier nomination process for your commodity area
- To be able to implement a cost down program within your commodity base
- Negotiating skills to include consideration of MRP, MOQ, and batch size constraints
- To be mindful of total acquisition costs when negotiating with suppliers.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity and APPLY TODAY!