|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
C#.NET, MVC ASP.Net, Full Stack Developer
C# Full Stack Developer needed for a fast growing GIS mapping company based in Guildford. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior software developer to create leading edge software with a team of dynamic developers.
The successful C# Full Stack Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including a generous salary package with excellent benefits including company pension scheme, free parking, flexible hours and cycle to work scheme.
Some of the main duties of the C# Full Stack Developer will include:
You will have a proven interest and ability in developing software systems where your responsibilities will include developing software, refactoring code, designing systems and working on solutions with a range of other technical personnel.
What you need to be the successful C# Full Stack Developer:
In order to be the successful C# Full Stack Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- 5+ years' experience of complex, Object-Oriented Windows and Web applications
- ORM framework such as Entity Framework
- Experience utilising WPF
- Ability to work with the fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in using Agile methodology and version control systems
- Unit test and mocking frameworks
- Effectively participate on code and performance review sessions
- A strong commitment to staying up to date on the latest technologies.
- Desire to analyze business problems and provide software solutions.
- GIS sector
- .NET Core
- Cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- SPA Frameworks (Preferably Angular)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Enterprise Architecture
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a C# Full Stack Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!