|Location: Leatherhead, Surrey||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Senior C# Developer
Senior C# Developer needed for successful software house based in Leatherhead.
My client has a strong focus on delivering secure, high performing and fully scalable software. Their modern approach includes structured architecture design; product management; Agile software development; QA practices and project management.
Some of the main duties of the Senior C# Developer will include:
- Development of flagship product
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Development with performance, scalability and security in mind
- Helping the company stay at the forefront of technological innovation
- Be open to bringing your own expertise and experience to bear on the design and delivery of all software produced by the team
- Maintain awareness of and comply with all legal requirements and company policies, including those relating to information security and data protection.
- Responsibly handle, classify and manage all information, whether internal or received from external parties.
What you need to be the successful Senior C# Developer:
- Knowledge of SOLID design principals and software design patterns
- Microsoft C# (minimum of five years development experience)
- Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection
- Web Services WCF & REST
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server/VSTS/Azure DevOps (or similar)
- Service bus development
- Web security
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior C# Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Tags: C#, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Analyst Programmer, .Net Developer
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.