|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Senior CAD Technician - Revit
Attractive Salary (Negotiable) + Excellent Package
As Senior CAD Technician - Revit you can expect to receive:
- 40.5 days holiday rising to 43.5 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Bike storage & Showering facilities
- Healthcare plan
- Established training ethos, support to Chartership
My client is looking to expand their Structural team after securing various major contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CAD Technician - Revit to join our project team in Brighton working in a challenging design environment.
They provide great personal development investing in training, mentoring and recognition; so much so they hold an accreditation.
They have a great working environment that anyone would love to be a part of with many of our employees enjoying the active pursuits that Brighton has to offer.
As Senior Cad technician - Revit you will be responsible for:
- Developing 3D models using Revit
- Training/ Mentoring other CAD Technicians
- Liaising with Engineers
- Check output of CAD Technicians
- Coordinating and Collaborating Revit Structural Models
- Work to company BIM Standards
Senior CAD Technician - Revit Specification:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with Revit
- Minimum of HNC/HND level in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Fully competent in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand BIM Procedures
- Revit Structure