|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer needed for one of the UKs leading residential developers.
Due to the Technicality of the role, my client will consider Civil Engineers from a consultancy, residential developer or main contracting background.
The role will be based out of my clients office in the Berkshire region.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work.
The Senior Civil Engineer will work within the Technical team reporting to the Technical Director.
The position is a permanent position.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Car allowance/Company Car
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Main duties of the Senior Civil Engineer will include:
- Provide a practical and cost effective technical service to the Division.
- Procure site investigations, surveys, services information, etc to assist the design process.
- Management of the technical process ensuring that best practice is followed, and that costs are controlled.
- Ensure best value is observed in procuring site service contracts.
- To oversee the design and detailing carried out by externally appointed Consulting Engineer's responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including Section 38, 104 and S278 agreements.
- Secure adoption agreements; S38, S104 and S278 to suit the development programme.
- To deliver a clear and concise technical briefing to all the related departments at the pre-start stage.
- To support the Commercial/Construction/Sales department with any issues that may arise.
- To assist the solicitors in the processing of purchaser queries.
- Ensure that the site adoptions process is followed, and that the associated agreements are in place, and that the bond value is kept to a minimum.
- Monitor and control the Professional Fees budget and update fee reports on monthly basis for incorporation into the Board Pack Report.
- Liaise with other Technical team members and Planners to seek discharge of building regulations and planning conditions.
- Liaise with Building Control Bodies to Clear Engineering related conditions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.