|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Sector: Production||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlotte Basset||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Senior Construction Project Manager - London - Construction
Position: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 per annum + benefits package
Senior Project Manager required for one of the largest real estate companies in Europe, you will be required to ensure the successful delivery of all construction and technical investment projects ranging in value from £2 to £7m per project. The ability to demonstrate market and business awareness in a broader area is essential. My client is looking for someone that is able to prioritise own and team's work, is decisive and takes initiative beyond call of duty. Being able to promote co-operation within own team and between teams is vital. A proven experience of working through the RIBA's stages from 0 to 7 is essential.
The Client is looking for someone that:
- Has a minimum of 10 years' experience working within the construction/built environment industry.
- Previous experience of working through the RIBA's stages from 0 to 7.
- Senior Project Manager that has the ability to provide technical advice on the technical feasibility, design, cost and risk of projects.
- Able to lead and manage any specialist consultants in the production of project deliverables.
- Validate the project concept design, construction programme and cost plan.
- Project Manager that is able to provide buildability advice at the planning stage regarding various construction issues.
- Be responsible for leading the delivery phase of construction and technical investment projects and ensure the construction project is carried out to the agreed time, budget and quality.
If this position of Senior Project Manager sounds like you, please get in touch.