|Location: Germany, Germany||Salary: £55000 - £120000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Senior Technical Consultant
Salary: £55,000 to £120,000
Currently looking for a Senior Technical Consultant with Technical understanding and experience of Technology asset management as well customer focused/ facing experience, to work for a Software Company that specialise in software asset management.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Annual bonus of 10%
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Free Flu Jab
- Medical Cover
- Life assurance
- Flexible and rewarding work environment - clear paths to taking more responsibility/ownership of your area of expertise
Some of the main duties of the Senior Technical Consultant will include:
- Traveling to customer sites 60% of the time (90% of that will be within EMEA)
- Assisting clients/customers with all facets of the technology asset management process to turn data into insights and insights into actions.
- Providing solutions to business problems, technical deployments and onboarding as well as product/solution training and workshops.
- As the Senior Technical Consultant, you will work with internal and external resources to deliver the agreed business outcome in time and budget with satisfied stakeholders.
Experience required of the Senior Technical Consultant will include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong presentation skills (English, German/French)
- Consultancy experience
- Delivery of software solutions
- Microsoft Windows Server administration and management
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and management
- PowerShell, Microsoft T-SQL, XML
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Experience implementing a licensing solution
- Knowledge of software license models (e.g. Oracle, IBM, Microsoft)
- Cloud deployment and automation experience (one or more of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare)