|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Company Car or £6000 car allowance|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Senior Contracts Manager
Location: West - Sussex
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Company car or £6000 car allowance
Reports to: ITS Business Manager
Responsible for (Staff):ITS Contract & Operations Managers, Finance, Stores and Performance manager
Job Summary for the Senior Contracts Manager:
Manage the day to day delivery of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) & electrical contracts ensuring full contract compliance and delivery in line with company's health and safety, & Environmental procedures.
Key Activities for the Senior Contracts Manager:
- The post holder will manage the Street Lighting, ITS, and Traffic Signals projects delivered from the depot
- Provide Technical and Quality input to all Projects.
- Liaison with all members of the ITS staff based at the depot.
- Develop and Grow the Company's Technical offering.
- Identify innovative solutions to meet contract and project requirements.
- Develop and provide technical support to the ITS team and supply chain partners to ensure project delivery and compliance.
- Prepare, review and comment on method statements and risk assessments for all ITS Projects.
- Review and sign off works packs prior to commencement of site work.
- Lease with all sub-contractors involved in the delivery of schemes.
- Prepare and monitor contract performance indicators and ensuring that KPI's are met / exceeded.
- Liaison with supply chain partners to ensure they are adequately vetted and approved to supply materials and equipment for all ITS projects.
- Own the profit & loss results for the contract unit including preparation of month end figures
- Attend regular ITS business review meetings.
- Project Management experience in the highway lighting and technology industry, the person required for this position will have a strong Electrical and ITS background.
- Experience of project managing new solutions & systems from inception through to final delivery and client sign off and acceptance.
- Knowledge and experience of design requirements for Street Lighting, and ITS projects.
- Experience in the management of project specific delivery teams
- Planning and project cost control measures.
- Experience of managing and delivery of technology maintenance contracts on large high profile contracts.
- Working knowledge of CDM - 2015 Regulation and IOSH accreditation.
- Good ICT skills, including Microsoft Project and AutoCAD.
- To carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by the line manager.
- To ensure that all operations carried out within our area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for the safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken with due regard for the environment, to prevent pollution, comply with legal and corporate requirements and minimise environmental impact
Skills & Qualifications of a Senior Contracts Manager
- Electrically Qualified / Electronics Qualification
- Knowledge of NEC 3 contract management, delivery of ITS and street lighting projects.
- Proven Track Record of Delivering Contracts in line with Customer's required outcomes and internal KPI's.
- Experience of working with Main Contractors as a tier 2 supplier and tier 1 delivery into local authorities and Highways England
If you are interested or know anyone who is, please get in contact as they are looking to get you started ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.