|Location: London, England||Salary: £70000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Craig Wallis|
Senior Contracts Manager / Scaffolding
Salary: £70k - £100k depending on Experience
Benefits: Car or car allowance, pension, healthcare
This is a top level role paying top level salary and need the right person in place. The campany has varied areas of specialism and this role is working on NEC Contracts within Rail and infrastructure, so will need experience in this area.
Senior Contracts Manger / Scaffolding Responsibilities
Reporting to Divisional Director you will manage the below;
- Plan and organise activities and resources in order to ensure delivery of contract requirements.
- Oversee progress, productivity and quality assurance
- Attend client program meetings & agree timelines in line with available resources.
- Understand and apply commercial financial principles. View issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value. A high degree of commercial acumen and cost and revenue awareness are essential features of this position.
- Recruit, train and develop a highly motivated and effective team.
- Communicate changes in regulations as well as company policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate performance appraisals, promotions and terminations within operations job functions.
Position Requirements for Senior Contracts Manager
- HND or NVQ level 4 would be advantageous
- SMSTS, Scaffolding CISRS and CSCS certificate
- Practical site experience in a management position or supervisory role
- Good Knowledge and experience of NASC (National Access & Scaffold Confederation) SG4 and TG20 in scaffolding management.
- Project planning and management experience. administrative and communication skill is essential
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Main Contractor experience would be advantageous but not essential
- experience of working on NEC Contracts within Rail and infrastructure
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.