|Location: Brentford, Middlesex||Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Senior Design Manager
£55,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Package
As Senior Design Manager you can expect to receive:
- 25 day holiday rising with loyalty
- Car Allowance / Car
- Healthcare plan
My client is looking to expand their Design / Architecture / Structural team after securing various large projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Design Manager to join their project team in London working in a challenging design environment.
They provide great personal development investing in training, mentoring and recognition.
As Senior Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- The Senior Design Manager will contribute to daily design management
- Provide support on new build projects within public residential and schools
- They will manage the Design team and other Design Managers
- To work in office and attend projects from South West to London
- To be an active participant in post-project reviews to ensure learning from project experiences
Senior Design Manager Specification:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with Design Management position
- Minimum of HNC/HND level in an architecture discipline or equivalent
- Fully competent with most Design software
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- M&E experience (Desired)