|Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire||Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Senior Design Manager
£65,000 - £80,000
Our client is one of the leading engineering and construction companies in the UK and provide specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise to a range of markets to provide a truly integrated service to clients.
We are now looking for a Design Manager to join the Build team working on sites across the south east, with some travel to the Hertfordshire head office.
* To maintain an overview of all aspects relating to design and BIM of a project/projects Report on the status of design on a monthly basis
* To support the Project Manager with managing all aspects relating to design for a particular project.
* To add value to the project(s) by promoting 'best value' design solutions To portray a professional and responsible image of the company to the clients, their colleagues and contractors
* Ensure compliance against Contract requirements
* To be part of the 'Bid Team' delivering value engineering options, operation delivery solutions, preliminary input and bid document information
* To promote Health Safety and Quality to the projects and through the tender process
* To develop and maintain the design programme and other design controls.
* Supervise, Mentor and Manage junior design managers over a number of projects.
Skills and Experience:
* Considerable construction experience within design management ·
* Ideally academic qualification up to QVC 4 or above.
* NEC Framework Experience
* Team player, with the ability to challenge as and when needed ·
* Good level of written and spoken English
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.