|Location: Sevenoaks, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, PMI|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
The successful Developer C#, ASP.NET will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Private Medical Insurance
* Company Pension Plan
* Life Cover
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Developer C#, ASP.NET will include:
* Develop and maintain in-house software products including the company Website, Member Portal and Customer Relationship Management system.
* Full lifecycle development including design, implementation, documentation, testing, user acceptance and deployment.
* Work both collaboratively on larger projects and alone on smaller ones.
* Follow agile development procedures.
* Breakdown of work packages and estimates.
* Report concisely on progress and status of projects.
What you need to be the successful Developer C#, ASP.NET:
In order to be the successful Senior Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* At least a bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years development experience.
* A Proactive self-starter who takes pride in and ownership of their work.
* Good communicator of technical and non-technical issues.
* Good analytical skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Developr C#, ASP.NET to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.