|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Senior Digital Content Executive
I am working with an established travel and tourism team based in Hampshire that are actively looking for a Senior Digital Content Executive to join their team. You will be working closely with the Senior Digital Content Marketing Manager to bring your experience to the team.
The Senior Digital Content Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Create written content that is engaging and supports the SEO strategy;
- Ensure that the promotions and campaigns are implemented across the website;
- Will be the CMS expert and protect the website content;
- Improve the user experience and conversion rates;
- Accurately proof read and edit copy created by marketing.
The Senior Digital Content Executive must have the following requirements:
- Exceptional copywriting skills is a must;
- Good understanding of SEO, CRO & UX;
- Have experience and be confident is using CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Experience using analytic tools including Google Analytics;
- Previous experience or passion for travel.
Benefits you will receive as a Senior Digital Content Executive:
- Discounts off holidays
- 20 days holiday + public holidays (increasing by 1 day every year to a max of 25 days)
- Can buy up to 5 additional holiday days each year
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Extensive Training programme
- And many more...
This is a perfect role for someone with strong copywriting experience, who is passionate for travel and looking to progress in the business. My client is keen to get the right fit for their team; so, if you feel as though you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Senior Digital Content Executive; then this is the opportunity for you. Apply today!