|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum + depending on experience|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Senior Digital Designer
If you are looking for the next step in your career and are ready to take on more of a leadership role then this is the opportunity for you.
My client was founded over 100 years ago and has continuously grown due to business and expertise acquisitions. They operate under specialist brands and are market leaders in what they do, providing a portfolio of over 100,000 products to over 12,000 customers.
The Senior Digital Designer will work with the Marketing Department and have responsibility of my client's creative digital content. They are looking for a strong, creative, hard working lead designer to oversea the digital design function.
The Senior Digital Designer will hold the following responsibilities:
- Oversea the creative director of the business
- Create new designs that work for a B2B audience
- Manage suppliers, overseeing the people, photoshoots and products
- Will manage and lead numerous projects from start to finish
- Be able to meet deadlines given
- Manage, train and develop Junior Designers
What key skills do you need for a Senior Digital Designer?
- Experience with Digital Design
- Have previously worked within a B2B environment
- Great understanding of digital, UX design, animation and video/film
- Software experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Great understanding of WordPress
- Strong communication skills
My client is keen to get fit for their team so, if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Senior Digital Designer, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established business and working with experts in their field within a fun marketing team, hit that apply button now!