|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alexandra Hollis|
Senior Digital Executive £30-35k | Sussex | Permanent | £30,000 - £35,000
My client, is seeking a Senior Digital Executive. This position is permanent and will be paying £30,000 - £35,000
The successful Senior Digital Executive will largely focus on the delivery of website and app enhancements, optimisations, performance and measurement across multiple company products. You will work closely with the Content and SEO team and the wider business to ensure the digital platforms perform as expected and deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
The Senior Digital Executive will have experience in, and should have an existing knowledge of:
- Excellent understanding of UX and online user behaviour.
- Experience in delivering web/app projects.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience using A/B testing and user behaviour measurement tools.
- Experience working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco an advantage.
- Passionate about digital best practise, trends and developments.
- Able to participate and contribute as a team player, while also able to work on own initiative.
- Confidently communicate across departments and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Digital Executive Will Be Responsible for (But Not Limited To):
- Assist the Digital Manager in governing the digital platforms and implementing the company's digital strategy across all channels including the main company website, subsidiary websites and apps.
- Maintain website landing page optimisation through A/B testing, heat mapping and multivariate testing to ensure landing pages perform efficiently and effectively and are in line with digital best practice, brand and the company's overarching digital strategy.
- Provide granular user behaviour insights via Google Analytics to enhance, optimise and engage customers.
- Provide and present weekly reports to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of future website and app enhancements from planning through to deployment.
- Assist with digital-related support enquiries.
- Be an ambassador for digital and champion digital to the wider business.
The Senior Digital Executive will also be offered:
- £30 - 35,000 Per Annum
- Great Team
- Generous Company Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Digital Executive to get involved with a fantastic organisation and progress their career. If you would like any more information please send your CV as soon as possible.
Senior Digital Executive