|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Communications||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Senior Digital Project Manager
My client is digitally focussed, creative medical communications company based in central London. They are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager and will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing digital strategy and projects along with the support of their client service, development, creative and writing teams. This is an exciting opportunity within a growing and vibrant medical communications team who have a special focus on creating practical digital solutions for healthcare clients mainly in the biotech and pharmaceutical fields.
- To define technical approach to valuable and inspiring digital projects, such as apps and websites, from concept through to delivery.
- To ensure that digital development work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Organising development team resources and activities.
- To oversee quality control for digital project plans and delivery, as well as ensuring best practice for security and privacy of hosted services and platforms in maintained.
- To work with creative director and client service leads to oversee user experience and digital design output, in line with expectations of clients.
- Experienced project manager who has worked on client facing digital and creative agency projects.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with client and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with the delivery of innovative, fast, flexible, secure and reliable websites and apps.
- Experience with various project management techniques.
- High attention to detail.
- An understanding of SEA techniques and implementation.
- Ability to produce several conflicting projects at once.
- Confidence to lead and manage the development and delivery of large-scale complex solutions.
- An engaging manager.