|Location: London, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Senior Digital Project Manager
My client is an International Healthcare advertising agency that is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team.
The Senior Digital Project Manager's role will cover a variety of different marketing techniques including emails, paid media, brochure sites, touch tables, congress virtual realist and mobile. They are looking for someone that has a good understand of the waterfall methodology and ideally within the healthcare industry.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Digital Project Manager:
- Responsible for the production and budget of the digital projects;
- Attend client meetings;
- Build relationships with the clients updating them on schedules and budgets;
- Managing a team of Digital Project Managers and Producers;
- Manage a project through its lifecycle.
Key Skills and Experience Required for the Senior Digital Project Manager:
- Must have a strong understanding of the waterfall methodology;
- Must be able to work independently as a Senior Digital Project Manager;
- Attention to detail;
- Must have had previous Senior Digital Project Mangement experience leading a project;
- Familiar with tools such as Project/Merlin, Visio and Office tools;
- Be able to gain knowledge of technical platforms such as Veeva, Drupal7 and CQ5.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Senior Digital Project Manager, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!