|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Senior Electronic Engineer
Loudwater High Wycombe - Contract
Senior Electronic Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in High Wycombe. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Benefits for the Senior Electronic Engineer:
My client offers a very competitive hourly rate.
Purpose of the Senior Electronic Engineer:
The Senior Electronic Engineer will be responsible for achieving assigned engineering tasks and ensure timely delivery to customers. To support the engineering function in order that both project and statutory requirements are met and to improve the effectiveness of the electronic design function within the company
Some of the main duties the Senior Electronic Engineer role will include:
Typically, tasks include:
- Resolving technical problems associated with assigned products
- Providing design solutions to electrial/electronic equipment, taking into account EMC design.
- Production of cabinet wiring schedules and associated detailed design work.
- Production of design documentation (include technical and design proving reports/CE compliance and Product Test Specifications)
- Providing appropriate constructive challenge in design reviews to identify and mitigate any key issues.
What you need to be the successful Senior Electronic Engineer
- Vast experience within the field of electrical engineering
- The ability to write up design and technical reports.
- Strong experience with PCB design using computer aided tools.
- The ability support other engineering functions and past experience of having done so.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electronic Engineer to progress their career within the engineering industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.