|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Electronics, Firmware, Schematics, Design, EMC, Analogue, Digital, Development, Requirements, Engineering
An experienced Senior Electronics Engineer is required to play a key role in providing technical input for the design and developed of projects. You will have a strong technical focus on multiple electronic disciplines, responsible for coaching more junior staff, while promoting best practices.
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Electronics Engineer?
- Interpretation of system requirements
- Conduct Electronics and/or Firmware development activities and reviews, covering full system, sub-system and individual board design/coding;
- Responsible for some level of technical oversight of the engineering activities throughout the project lifecycle;
- Responsible for supporting the team planning and estimation activities at the kick-off of new projects;
- Produce project technical documentation, including: Management Plans, Requirements Specifications, Design Documents, Interface Specifications and Acceptance Tests, Approval of design change requests and concessions;
- Coaching and mentoring of more junior Engineers;
What are we looking for in our next Senior Electronics Engineer?
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- In-depth experience across the whole project lifecycle as electronics/firmware engineer, from bids and proposals through to in-service support (ideally from within the defence sector).
- Hands-on experience of designing complex systems involving multiple electronics disciplines and understanding of associated challenges / usual pitfalls.
- Have strong Analog and digital technologies experience
- Have experience in design for EMC, Electrical Safety & Signal Integrity including schematic and PCB layout,
- Have exposure to appropriate branch of electronics (e.g. power/high speed digital/analogue/RF/Sonar);
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Electronics Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Electronics Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.