|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer needed to join a user-centred innovation and product development consultancy based in Bristol. My client is lookign for someone with experience in the design and development of electronic systems.
The successful Senior Electronics Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Company-wide Bonus
* Flexiable Working Hours
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Electronics Engineer will include:
* Design and development of electronic systems including PCB.
* Providing technical leadership and client management of development projects.
* Working with project stakeholders to define requirements and shape technical work packages.
What you need to be the successful Senior Electronics Engineer:
In order to be the successful Senior Electronics Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Knowledge of analogue circuit design principles
* Knowledge of digital electronics principles, 8-bit/ARM micro-controllers, FPGAs etc
* Knowledge of communication interfaces (UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet etc.)
* An understanding of good practice in PCB layout
* Experience with low power circuit design
* Confidence and authority when presenting approaches and decisions
* Great people skills and ability to manage project teams
* Solid Commercial awareness for managing budgets and working within defined timescales
* An ability to communicate with stakeholders internally and externally at all levels of a project and to see situations from their perspectives
* Degree (2:1) or above in Electronics Engineering or associated course
* Experience of working in a consultancy environment
* Medical device development experience
* Experience designing and testing for compliance, CE/FCC, EMC, radio, safety etc
* Experience developing systems from concept to design for manufacture
* Experience conducting FMEAs
* Experience using Altium Designer for schematic capture and PCB layout
* Experience developing embedded software (C/C++)
* Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered status
* You'll have had an absolute minimum of 5 years' experience in electronics development or project engineering roles
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!